Sunday, June 12, 2005

Must watch Movies

This list has no order -- But it does not require one I guess. Each one a classic in itself

Life is Beautiful, Philadelphia, No Mans Land, Run Lola Run, Schindler's List, Mask, Matrix,Forrest Gump, You Got Mail, Fight Club, Finding Nemo, Shrek, Cast away, Truman Show, One flew over the cuckoo’s nest, Sixth Sense, God Father, Monster inc, Anand, Throne of Blood, City of Joy, Artificial Intelligence, Ben hur, Chupke chupke,Basketball Diaries

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scent Of a Woman, A Clockwork Orange.

Anonymous said...

also ur name is mis-spelt ...
shantaNu right?

Shantanu said...

Hey girish --how the hell did I forget scent of Women. Its a awesome movie-- but all these sort of movies are to be seen alone to really appreciate their true worth.
I am yet to see the other movie-- A Clock work Orange.

To add to the list my friend suggested Usual Suspects-- Hope I get this movie in the cd shops

Anonymous said...

Hey, who said ben hur?? its such a sloow moovie.. Instead, see The Last Castle..its come on start movies once as well..and is good:-)