We all know the great Gary Kasparov for his prowess at chess. Where is he now? Check this out
Was watching Australian network , where they featured an interview with Gary Kasparov.
The interview starts like this "You have been barred from talking to Russian media!!!!, we are grateful to have you have on the Australian channel"
Back here, we fail to appreciate this power of democracy :( .
But I have a different point-of-view here. Inspired by the interview, I got back to the internet to get a more indepth feel of the issue.
Influenced by the famous quote "who wants to use brains, just google it", I almost involuntarily, googled 4 it. Typed in " Gary Kasparav" (Dumb enough agreed).
Here are the results.
No surprises here, these results are dumb too :) . The top links are from the wikipedia, which one can almost be sure of these days.
Now I have two ways
1) to put pressure on my little brain, trying out "gary kasparov russia protests" (again some crap I can think on top of my mind).
or
2) Leverage the power of the internet comunity. Used del.icio.us here . The results are here, the ones I need at this point of time.
With method 1) I could not easily get this link out, whereas with method 2) I got it. This link, I believe is the material I am looking.
I am too loyal to google to stop from using it, but now that I have options -I am happy.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Where is the legend Gary Kasparov now
Posted by
Shantanu
at
5/17/2007 12:00:00 PM
Labels: google delicious gary kasparov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment