Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fun to the core


Click here for more snaps

Last week was very hectic, atleast I thought it was. The very thought of a long weekend made it even more interesting. We had the trip planned(seriously). Some of the mail exchanges we had on Friday made Sastry comment that this was the best ever planned trip.
Plan was simple..
There were 5 bakras Manu,Sandeep,Sampat,Sastry & me who would volunteer themselves for the trip. I was getting the car.We all were supposed to meet at Sandy's place @ 1o, play cards and leave the next morning.THATS IT!!!!!!.
Plan was foolproof...
But I was the first to screw it up. Because I work very hard, I could not make to Sandy's house that night. But the party had begun.They played cards all night having all conscience of morning being a long ride, but none of us bothered to sleep.
None of us slept, but were ready to leave by 4.00 am. Have to confess here. We actually left this early for the first time.
Plan being foolproof worked....
The plan had a small problem though. It did not include the place where we were supposed to go. We brainstormed for 15 minutes and finally decided to boil down to either Chicmangalur or Pondicherry. Ideal situation for my coin to come out, however didnt use it as we decided for no particular reason that Chicmangalur was the best place to go.
Plan was revised or deviced...
There we left at 4:15 am. Ripping across we reached Chicmangalur by 10. Having enquired the locals, here was the new plan.
Chic--Mulangiri--Bababudangiri--- thereafter (GOD knows best)

No comments: